The online store with the following address www.planetnumismatics.com (which will be refered to as the “Shop”, the “Store”, “we”, “our” from now on) collects personal information of its users only when they provide it immediately and voluntarily, unless the data collected with the help of cookie files.
Respecting the personal information provided by users, we are committed to their legal compliance and processed only for the purposes listed below. Furthermore, we are committed to inform users about any change in the policy of protection of personal data may apply.
If the user does not agree with this policy, he has to stop and avoid browsing in the store.
Keeping and proccesing principles
The Store is committed to do its utmost to safeguard the personal nature of your data. Consequently, it can not transfer them to any third party (natural or legal) for any reason, except in cases mentioned by law and solely to the competent authorities.
Minors have access to our services only with the consent of their parents or guardians, while in case of submission of personal information from minors, the Store will delete all information.
The user may at any time communicate with website administrators (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to find out if there is a record of his/her personal data, and it can be changed and deleted from the lists whenever they wish and ask for it.
The Shop maintains records of users’ personal information solely for economic, fiscal and physical communication. It is possible, within the continuous improvement of services and information, to process with strict conditions of confidentiality and anonymity, part or all of the data that you themselves have dispatched for statistic and economic reasons.
Personal data which are necessary for the user registration at the Shop and performing transactions are the following:
Your email address
Company name (optionally)
The accuracy and authenticity of data lies to those who submit them.
In order to register a guest to mailing lists of our newsletters to our store, only the user’s e-mail address is necessary. The Store has the right to maintain a record of the electronic addresses (e-mail) of the recipients in order to send them other financial or informative messages beyond the newsletters, unless the recipient expressly states that they do not wish that.
Any newsletter recipient that wishes to, may be deleted from the email addresses record at any time. Likewise the Store has the right to delete any recipient without justification.
The previous statement also applies to third party webpages which appear through advertising banners.
Transactions via Paypal are perfomed exclusively through the environment of Paypal respectively, while the store does not receive any knowledge of your personal data. The choice of those payment options is made with the key criteria being the security of transactions, as they are the most reliable choices in the field of electronic transactions.
Specifically, PAYPAL uses SSL technology to keep the millions of users’ files safe.
Cookies we use:
Google Analytics cookies: categorized third party cookies and stored at all of the site visitors. They collect information about how visitors use our site and the duration of their retention policy defined by the use of Google “Google Privacy“. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of website visitors, origin of visitors and pages visited within our site. We use the information to putting together reports that help us improve our website. For more information about Types of Cookies and Privacy click here.
Institutional framework privacy
Greece: Law 2472/1997, Law 3471/2006, Article 7 Law 2819/2000
Presidential Decree 207/1998 and 79/2000
Normative acts of the Data Protection Authority
European Union: Council Directive 95/46 / EC, 2002/58 / EC, 2009/136 / EC
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR is effective from May 25, 2018 “General Regulation for Privacy ‘[Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union lays down measures to be followed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data. It defines how organizations will manage the data of their employees, clients and associates and applies to all persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal information is considered to be any type of information that can, directly or indirectly, identify a person regardless of whether it relates to his / her personal, professional or public life. It can be a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, business performance details, purchases, tax ID, training, username or ip computer address, and more.
- planetnumismatics.com keeps its clients’ data encrypted (SSL) all the time they browse its pages.
- The client using the services of planetnumismatics.com consents and automatically authorizes planetnumismatics.com through its systems (order form, newsletter forms, etc.) to collect the personal data required (e-mail, name, etc.) for the completion of the energy desired by the customer. Consent and authorization are automatically given by the relevant “check box” in the various forms – requests available at planetnumismatics.com or in fields that the customer will voluntarily declare his / her information (eg e-mail to newsletters).
- planetnumismatics.com maintains and stores the customer’s personal data as long as the customer remains an “active customer” on planetnumismatics.com and maintains its services or products in it
- planetnumismatics.com does not disclose the data it holds to third parties except to senior prosecutors or police authorities if they are so formally and legally required.
- The customer reserves the right to get a full copy, change or delete the data stored on planetnumismatics.com by sending an e-mail to email@example.com asking for the specific action. This action is only performed by the registered e-mail of the owner registered at the beginning of the customer’s collaboration with planetnumismatics.com. If the customer requests deletion of his / her data, he / she should be aware that under a tax law in Greece, the data stored in the pricing system of planetnumismatics.com is not deleted. They will be deleted from site planetnumismatics.com but can not be deleted from the pricing system.
- Customer data may be used (re-marketing) by planetnumismatics.com and only to inform the customer periodically about product or service offerings or to update security to the service purchased from planetnumismatics.com (eg malicious action to site by a third person).
- If personal data (or suspected of leakage) is leaked from a planetnumismatics.com security net or from hacking, then planetnumismatics.com is required to inform customers within 72 hours.
- The customer enters the site of planetnumismatics.com (www.planetnumismatics.com) and to activate or renew or buy or contact for a product or service, he / she must fill in the relevant application forms. The information is stored dynamically in the planetnumismatics.com system and used by planetnumismatics.com to complete the energy that the customer has requested (such as call me back, service renewal, etc).
- In case of malicious (or even suspected) IP abuse by third party unauthorized users (spam, hacking, etc.), planetnumismatics.com reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable IP addresses or a whole range of mask addresses.
- Navigating from category to category or pages to www.planetnumismatics.com is done with internal hyperlinks. In the event (if and if necessary) that the visitor transfers to an external site of a third party with problematic or corrupted content, the owner or manager of the terminal site and not planetnumismatics.com has the responsibility.